Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Koalablog

Hey guys!

It's me! Karl the white koala! I've recovered from my bout of chlamydia, so now I'm back to my old self. Pawz asked me to be a guest blogger today because he is in bed with a hangover listening to his Sting CDs on repeat.

Since I spend most of my time sleeping 23 hours a day and eating leaves, I am slow to get news. But this article from last February caught my attention. It is from a website called Fox News. I didn't know that Foxes could use computers! That shows you how out of the loop I am! Anyway, the article basically says that cuter endangered species get more attention than ugly ones (at least I think it does... I haven't read past the headline because I decided to take a nap instead. Koalas are sleepy creatures! Unlike foxes who stay up all night making mischief. Those guys are pests.) My response to the article: SO WHAT? If ugly endangered species want to get non-endangered, they should get cuter. I sleep 23 hours a day and don't worry about getting eaten or attacked. You know why? I'm way too cute. Although I think that koalas are endangered or something, which means that other koalas must be ugly. I don't really know. I live alone.

So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed my blog post.

Love,
Karl

No comments: