Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Drunk Squirrel & Friend

Guyz,

My friend Toothz shot this video of his homeless neighbor (Canz) who was inspired by that drunk monkey video we posted on here a long time ago. Toothz can't spell btw. LOL. Humans watched him film though and were amused by the hobo's staggering. This video is a good reminder 2 alwayz have a designated driver. Or at least palz with a camera! LOL x 10.




Also, on another topic, check out the blogs of our friends linked to the left. So far, we only have one friend. She is cool. If you have a blog, you should be our friend too!!!!!!!!

Love,
Pawz McBush

1 comment:

JB said...

I like your blog. I like squirrelz too. Can I be your newest new friend? Please check out the blog my friend Adam & I collaborate on at: http://bagoomba.blogspot.com/

Happy Thanksgiving!