Friday, November 16, 2007

War on Science

Each day scientists amaze me more. First they tell us that the Earth is getting hotter. If the Earth were getting hotter, why would I need to hibernate still? I would much rather eat hamburger parts than sleep! Then scientists told us that we evolved from other things. NO! A squirrel is too perfect a creature to have evolved randomly. Like I evolved from a squirrel monkey?



It looks nothing like me! And I've never been to a jungle, although I did go to New Haven, CT once, and that was close to the real deal.

Now scientists are telling us that dinosaurs sucked. I disagree. Scientists are the ones who suck.
*******************
On a separate subject, I am going to Miami this weekend. My weekend will look like this:



Love,
Pawz

PS. I remembered my playa's card.

No comments: