Monday, September 24, 2007

ABUSE



Me and some friends went out yesterday to the Renaissance Festival for turkey leg carcasses and cider spills, but I only found abuse! Here are pictures.

-Pawz




One Positive: Criss Angel was There! Squirrels love 'Mind Freak.' Me and my pals watch it every week. One time, I figured out how to levitate and figure out what color girls' thongs are. But CA is better!!!!



DOG ABUSE x 3



Child Abuse


All Occasions are Good for Celebrating America! You go brother!


These Guys Got the Right Idea!


My buddy Clawz made buddies with this croc. We dug his style.


The Fest also had many manimals from White Bear Lake and Elk River. We helped the guy in the walleye shirt make friends with the hotty in yellow and her husband. They shared a Zima with us. Zima XXX Hard Lemon Lime! My favorite. It paired nicely with the bits of cream puff we found near the trash.



When we were leaving, we saw a manimal get picked up by his hot wife.


No comments: