Friday, November 2, 2007

Jackalopes, Halloween, and Rodeo Broken Hearts

Hey Guyz,

Lots of friendz have asked to see my halloween costume. This is it:


I was a "Skull Squirrel." My girlfriend Boobz went as FBI Agent Squirrely, cuz she knows how hot I get for the X-Files. My favorite episode is the one where the zoo animals can go invisible.

Anyway, on the subject of chupacabras, I recalled a long-ago trip to Wyoming I took with Nutz to see Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal's gay place and burn it down cuz Nutz hatez gayz. Anyway, on this trip, we made friends with a whole herd of jackalopes. Here is a video made by white trash people mocking jackalopes:



It is less funny than Carlos Mencia. Anyway, though, jackalopes are good folk. I have a better video below.



Anywayz. The jackalopes were good to me and Nutz and even shared a plate of field greens with us and then showed us how to get to that thing that they make in mashed potatoes in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." Things I learned about jackalopes though:
1) They are nice
2) They fantasize about both jack rabbits and antelope, which weirds me out.
3) They hate Muslim Fundamentalists
4) They know how to get down! Jackalopes love blow.
5) They don't like Taco Bell (one of things I disagree with, like thing #2)
6) They love the Dan Seals song "Everything That Glitters (Is Not Gold)." Who Doesn't?



Love,
Pawz

No comments: